The KEY to the effectiveness of the BeadBuster is its purpose-built design. Unlike other bead breakers that don't work well, Bead Buster engineered the BeadBuster to apply a concentrated separation force directly between the lip of the rim and the tire bead. The padded clamp ensures the tool is in the proper position, and that the ram foot will not slide down the sidewall. The BeadBuster feet essentially create a jaws-of-life action against stubborn tire beads...the tire has no choice, it just comes off every time. The mechanical advantage of the screw thread means that the tremendous force is developed without much user effort...the tool does all the work, not you!
- Changing your own tire just became easier.
- The BeadBuster bead breaker is easy to use and works great on all rims and tires.
- This is a perfect tool for a mechanic, shop, or out at the track.
- Remove the valve core from the stem, work the edge between the rim and tire, tighten so it stays in place, and thread the foot down to break the bead.
- Works great with powered tools, and can also be used with hand tools.